October 5, 2009

My uber crazy life


The past month has been a very busy month for me. I have had little time on the computer and almost no time in front of the TV. (Which i don't think is a bad thing!) I used to think that my life would never get this busy and always thought my mom was wierd when she said it would. How do people do this all year long? Tonight I have Cross country practice, Then band 7-9. Tomorrow I have cross country practice, piano, band 7-9, Wednesday I cross country practice, team dinner, Activate. Thursday I have a cross country meet! Friday I actually have off for once! Yippee! Saturday I have state band compition all day:( While I can't wait it for to slow down some, (which everything slows down in the same week) I love it! I really have been enjoying cross country. Hating band but i won't go into that. My life my my be uber crazy but it's my life!

6 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

daren said...

You're awesome Joan! You may be crazy, but, you're awesome.

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers are all over 340 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are approximately 200 bucks everwhere. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat training[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood methods to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.