October 28, 2009

Marching Band 2009


This year my mom made me do band. At first she was going to make me do it all 4 years of high school but she told me I only had to do it for 1 year. Of course she said that laying the guilt trip on me. After her realizing that it takes control of all of your life inside and out of school she said I didn't have to do it. We called to get my schedule changed and we couldn't get my schedule changed without losing all the good teachers I have. So I bucked up and stuck with it knowing that i would only have to do it for a year. Now marching band season is over! I am so relieved! I am going to try and drop it for another class at semester! I need to get that taken care of still! I am very proud of myself for sticking with it even though I had no other choice!

What do you do when your strap falls off? Bite it, then stick your tongue out at Patty!

3 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

Very funny, Joan!

Jess said...

Hmmm, you really shouldn't stick your tongue out at people...especially your elders! :) I, too, am proud of you for sticking with it! I hope that you look back on this experience and see some positives with all of this! :)

Kecia said...

Haha... You are soooo funny!!