April 20, 2009

Lego League

Wow, where do I start?! If you don't know, my brother's Lego league time won the state competition and last week we were at the international competition! It was such a neat experience. On Wednesday, I got to leave school early to catch our flight. By 8 we were in Atlanta! Our hotel room was on the 41st floor with an amazing view! The elavator just shot you up so your stomach would take a second to catch up! They ended up in the middle of the pack placement wise, which we think is good considering there were 84 teams and 31 countries. We also went to the Aquariam which wasn't as great as they made is sound. On the last day after closing ceremonies, we went to the Coco-Cola factory. That was our favorite! Today I will do some of the pictures off of my camera (Not the best ones) and tomorrow I will do one of the other cameras.






0 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!: