April 29, 2009

Help

Tomorrow is my brother's birthday and I haven't even thought about what I am going to get him. This week has gone by so fast. Any suggestions? On Friday is my best friend's birthday and I know what I am going to get her but I need to make sure my mom will let me because it would involve her driving us out of town! But I think she won't mind. I will tell you what it is after her birthday! So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I will be back to blogging regularly soon!

1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Kecia said...

You can take him to his favorite place,and then make a list of the best things about him,it can be the number of his age.

Or if he is too young to understand,you can give him a toy and make a video that he could only see in his 18th birthday... You can iterview your family...

Lame i know... But is all i could think!