December 17, 2008

Tagged!

Meg Tagged me! Join in!

1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Fill out the questions below
3. Tag 5-7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag. Have FUN!!


1.Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate! I like it but nothing I am crazy for. Eggnog is ok but it is too rich for me most of the time!
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Of coarse they are wrapped. What would be Christmas if they weren’t?!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Both. Colored outside and in my room, White of the tree!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope…
5. When do you put your decorations up?
We put them up over Thanksgiving break and take them down on the new year.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Hard one! Not necessarily a Christmas dish but it is a good one… Corn Macaroni! It is to die for!7. Favorite holiday memory as a child:
I have so many memories over Christmas. This Christmas is going to be very special because we are going to Can Cun, Mexico as a family!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I had always known Santa wasn’t real. I remember going to lunch in 1st grade and everyone believed in Santa and when I told a girl in my class he wasn’t real she started crying!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Never had. I wish we did but the parents NEVER let us! They are always mean and make us wait!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Last year was the first year without a traditional tree. Now we have a 12 foot Martha Stuart tree and I love it!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
I look snow but I hate cold. I would much rather head south and have sand be my snow!
12. Can you ice skate?
Yes! I am not too bad at it either!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
I haven’t gotten my favorite gift yet but I know it will be Can Cun!
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays Christmas for you?
Celebrating Jesus' birth and spending time with family. For me, remembering the reason for the season is the biggest challenge and the greatest reward!
(Not going to change the way Meg worded that!)
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Pie! I love it!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Every year we do Christmas with one side of the family on Christmas day. It rotates what side every year.
17. What tops your tree?
Ribbon!
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
I would be lying if I said I just like giving because I do like getting gifts but I really enjoy thinking of others and going out of my way to make someone’s day by giving.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?"
Christmas Shoes by Newsong,
That Baby by Steven Curtis Chapman,
All I really want for Christmas by SCC.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
Yuck, unless they are fruity.
21. What do you want for Christmas?
Can Cun! I am so Blessed. I have the best parents and brother in the world and everything I could ask for.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas Party?
Not annual.
23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs?
Depends! But I like being in PJs!
24. Do you own a santa hat?
NOPE! I hate santa hats.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Cousins!

I tag Everyone! Just Comment!

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

Hey!Joan!
When can we talk?
I miss you SO mich!

Ashton said...

Yay me! I will do a post!