December 12, 2008

Sick again


Last night I feel asleep very early. Around 8:00- 8:30 to be exact. I feel asleep right away and I think I had gotten an okay night sleep. But early this morning my stomach started to get a little queasy. Didn't think much about it so I just sat in the bathro*m for the longest time, went and took a shower, and tried to eat breakfast. After I made breakfast it did not look appealing to me at all and according to my mother I looked very pasty. So she made me stay home for the morning. I went back to bed and @ about 10 she called and asked me if I felt like going to school. I told her maybe and started walking around to get myself up. With in 5 minutes I had to go to the bathr*om and then got sick, obviously missing the to*let. I called my mom crying and knowing that she doesn't do pu*k very well. I felt so bad. Lucky the next 2 times I made it to the b*throom! Have a good weekend!

1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

Hey!Joan!
Are you OK?

I miss you this week!!!