August 1, 2008

Photo Booth






























In Japan the Photo booths are amazing. I don't know why they we don't have them here. They are sweet. Since they have the coolest (Not a joke) phones ever they can put the pictures in their phones. I asked them to email them to me and Mai had but I am still waiting for Sakura to email me ours. Here are some of the pictures from the photo booths!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.

Anonymous said...

Hi.JOAN!!!!
I miss you SO much!!!

PHOT BOOTH is very popular in JAPAN!
I like it VERY much!!
I think you like too!!!!

I will go to IOWA again!!
COME BACK TO JAPAN!!!!

Holly said...

Cute pics! My friend who recently moved here from Japan has a ton of those pictures and has also said that yes, they have some really neat photo booths!

Ashton said...

Love the photo booth pix! Too CUTE!and funny :]

Gracie said...

those are extremely cool!!! I love teh pics