August 18, 2008

I love Crazy Summers...


I would have to say I love the crazy summers where you are never home... Well most of time I do... I have been gone most of the summer. Where did my summer go?!?!? It feels like yesterday and summer was just beginning. And now I am counting the days until school starts. That shouldn't be the way it is. Don't get me wrong here... I love school a lot and I am ready for a schedule again... And being away from the internet has been the hardest thing about traveling. I hate having this addiction to blogging and facebook! When school starts I will have more time since I have to stay home! But then add cross county and softball on top of that and I am going to have less time on the computer:( I miss going checking my favorite blogs many times a day. Soon winter will come and I will be happy again! lol!

3 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Courtney or Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Hey, Joan, I haven't commented in awhile lol. I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog.
K.U.T.G.W.B.(try to solve this code.)

Holly said...

Yes I know what you mean busy, busy, busy all the time! And where in the world has this summer gone????