January 25, 2010

Ugh.......


I have lived in the midwest most of my life so cold and snowy winters are not new to me. But this year we have gotten a lot of snow. I MEAN A LOT! I love snow and all but Really? do we have to have this much of it and then have it rain and freezing over? This is the first year in a long time that the last day of school was supposed to be out in may. But NO.... we have had 5 snow days so we are once again going to school in June :( Today we got out at 12:25 because of another storm coming in. It is nice to get out early and still have the day count! And what could be better than going home and chatting with 2 of some of the coolest people on facebook?! So if anyone would like to take me somewhere warm they are more than welcome to! Even though it is way too cold outside for my liking I did take some pictures of the trees the other day. They were so pretty! So think of me in June when you are enjoying the warm sun and I am stuck inside a unaircontioned school!

0 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!: