August 17, 2009

Back to School:(


On Thursday we go back to school. I AM NOT READY TO GO BACK. I had a really great summer! This afternoon I went to Freshman orientation and walked my classes and met my teachers. I am happy that on Thursday I don't have to go to early morning classes!




Some summer highlights were...
  • Teen arts bloopers


  • Teen arts in general


  • Starting Cross Country


  • Getting my school permit! (My mom doesn't like the high insurance)


  • Family vacation to Colorado


  • Mission trip to Mexico


  • Steven Curtis Chapman/Jeremy Camp concert!


Some goals I have for this year....

  • Getting up at 6 to do my quiet time with God.


  • Do my best in cross country (That won't be hard)


  • Get to bed at a reasonable time.


  • Keep my locker clean (At least my half)


  • To TRY and stay positive about band. key word try




1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Kecia said...

Haha... Good goals!