March 11, 2009

Nine Miles is a lot!

That is understatement! My dad signed me up for a 9 mile (15 Kilometers) race without telling me about 2 weeks ago! Since then I have been running almost everyday which will definitely help me with track with starts in less than 2 weeks. I just got home from running and sitting in the hot tub to reward myself! lol! So if anyone wants to join me they can! 6 more weeks until the race! Whoo!

Photobucket

2 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Anonymous said...

My school has a ball game meeting this wednesday and friday!

I played Volleyball yesterday!
and I will play soccer tomorrow!

It is SOOOOO much fun for us!

GOOD LUCK JOAN!

I miss you so much!

I hope we can talk on the Skype soon!Tell me,when can we talk!
I haven't school a lot this month!

Kecia said...

Wow!!
GOOD LUCK!!