November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! Sorry I did not get to this sooner but last night our internet was done for some reason. Well anyway.... Last night I went over to my youth pastor's house to hand out candy and stuff to the kids. It was so much fun! One of the first people that we saw trick or treating were on the same side of the street as we were and then all of a sudden they crossed the street. I heard them say.... thoughs Christian people are soooooo idotic. We just looked at each other and started laughing. It was so funny! Otherwise I did not do anything. My brother for the first time did not want to go trick or treating. i guess it's not cool for 9 year olds to got trick or treating!

1 AwEsOmE cOmMeNtS!!:

Holly said...

Oh gosh, what a horrible thing for them to say! Glad you guys were able to laught about it though and not feel hurt or offended by it!